Tuesday, July 10, 2012

First Day of Summer Camp


Today I arrived at Summer Camp at Aunt Jan Jan's.  It's been a really long day but I am having fun.  I got up early because my Mom & Dad had to drive me to camp in Coppell from Longview.  They are then going to somewhere called Hawaii with Caleb.  I kinda miss Caleb but I already made a new friend at camp.  The picture above is of me and my new best friend.  His name is Starnuto and he's not like me.  He makes a meow sound instead of a barking sound.  Although we are different...we made friends.  It don't matter if you're black or white or black and white.  We took a nap on Aunt JanJan's favorite outdoor chair in the shade.  It was really nice.   I got to meet a previous camper.  Her name is Libby and she is all black with curly hair.  She barks like me but she seems to like Starnuto too.   I'm being very good and Aunt JanJan told me there are some surprises planned for tomorrow.   That's about it for my first day at summercamp.

2 comments:

  1. Camp JanJan is the best! And CCHS ( http://www.collincountyhumanesociety.org/) appreciates the occasional assistance with transport and cat testing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starnuto serves as a "Cat Scan" for rescue dogs. If a possible furever home wants to know how a foster dog is with cats, the foster parents can bring the dog over and see how the dog reacts with him. Starnuto is a rescue cat from North Texas Cat Rescue. He's a special needs kitty. :-)

    ReplyDelete