Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Camp Day Two

I slept really well the first night here at camp.  I slept on the bed with Aunt JanJan and the other camper, Starnuto.  He patrolled the top half of the bed and I was responsible for protecting the foot of the bed from any chaos.  Starnuto woke up for a late night snack so I got up and went to the mess hall (that's what they call the kitchen at camp) for a late night snack.  We both went back to our posts and slept the rest of the night.    We went on a walk when we got up and saw Libby, the poodle I met yesterday.  Aunt JanJan promised a surprise today and it was a field trip!!!  We went in the car to Sonic for an iced tea.  The pictures are me at Sonic.  Crystal wanted to take me home because I was so cute.  Aunt JanJan let me have some of the ice from the tea.  I don't know why she likes it so much but I was happy to go for a car ride.   I spent most of the day hanging out.  I showed Aunt JanJan my "... or dead" trick.  She really likes that.   I get a piece of a treat each time I do the trick for her.  Starnuto doesn't do any tricks.  I guess that meow sound keeps him from learning tricks...or maybe he's just not as smart as me. :-)  He does seem to know how to fly through the air.  He can jump onto the desk using his special flying powers.  Sofia came today to clean the house.  She gave me a bone.  I like her so I hung with her while Aunt JanJan went to lunch.   Claudia & Lisa from St Catherine came over tonight.  They talked and talked and talked.  It's time for bed so night night until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment